Whole Esthetics and Wellness Summer Event
Save the Date:
Tuesday, June 6th from 5:30 - 8:00 PM
Transform yourself just in time for summer!
Get ready to reveal a rejuvenated version of yourself this summer! Bid farewell to droopy skin and say hello to a firmer, more defined physique with the cutting-edge BodyTite and Morpheus procedures.
These innovative body contouring services will provide you with the desired confidence boost to flaunt your stunning summer body.
Event includes: Procedure discounts & free consultation with our MD!
Address: 1300 Main Street, Suite 200 (2nd floor), Napa, CA 94559
Question? Give us a call at (707) 721-3500
FaceTite: Before & After
*Real Whole Health Weight Loss Institute Patients
*Individual results may vary
FaceTite: Scarless Face and Neck Lifts, Chin reduction with FaceTite!
Conveniently located to serve the areas of Napa, Sonoma, Marin and the Bay Area
Skin laxity in the face and neck can be troublesome for both men and women. The ultimate goal of most cosmetic surgery procedures is to TIGHTEN skin. Previously, facial skin had to be tightened by removing saggy skin with facelift surgery or filling out the skin with injectables.
WHAT IS FACETITE?
FaceTite is the minimally invasive version of a facelift: it is a safe, effective way to improve skin elasticity and eliminate stubborn fat deposits that commonly develop in our face and neck as we get older. A FaceTite procedure is performed with an easy-to-handle wand. A tiny hole is made in the patient’s skin to allow the slim FaceTite cannula under the patient’s dermis. This enables your surgeon to access your underlying skin tissue and fat pockets while minimizing any strain on your body.
The computer assisted FaceTite system will administer monitored radiofrequency energy from the slim cannula to the portion of the wand which remains outside of the patient’s skin, parallel to the cannula. By measuring skin and fat temperature in real time, the FaceTite handpiece will deliver the safe, exact level of radiofrequency energy required to stimulate skin tightening, induce fat cell death, and recontour your features into a more firm, youthful appearance.
FaceTite requires minimal downtime. The convenient procedure and recovery make FaceTite an ideal choice for patients who want to combat their signs of facial aging. The results are not only impressive, but they can also last up to five years!
WHY CHOOSE FACETITE?
FaceTite appeals to a wide variety of patients who want to repair the effects of time on their appearance, without spending even more time waiting for their results! If you want to restore all or part of your face and neck to a more youthful, healthy contour, FaceTite offers these impressive benefits:
- Tightens loose and sagging skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- Eliminates fat and excess tissue, without a traumatic procedure, like a facelift. FaceTite will liquify and gently extract your fat. Due to the strategic use of radiofrequency energy and the slim FaceTite cannula, this procedure eliminates fat more effectively than other low-stress procedures, like CoolSculpting.
- Controlled contour. The easy-to-handle FaceTite wand and monitored temperature levels allow your surgeon to contour your jawline and features into a natural, balanced, and firmer position. The computer-controlled system guarantees the uniform, smooth tightening, and contouring.
- A pain-free procedure. Patients are kept comfortable with local anesthetic.
- A comfortable, short recovery. The radiofrequency energy will melt your fat, but also coagulate your surrounding blood vessels. This will greatly reduce bruising. You will see optimum results while experiencing minimal strain on your body. Patients can usually return to work within a week.
- Immediate results. The skin tightening your FaceTite achieves will be immediately visible.
- Healthier, firmer skin. Since the thermal energy will stimulate your skin’s collagen production, which slows naturally in our bodies with age, you will notice that your skin is firmer and healthier looking within three to six weeks. This will add youthful volume and maintain the tighter contour achieved during your procedure.
During your recovery after FaceTite it is common to experience mild bruising, swelling, numbness, and tenderness in the treated areas. Patients can plan to return to work in roughly three days.
If you’re ready to see what FaceTite can do for you, contact us today to meet with Dr. Perryman.
without the scars!
Schedule your complimentary FaceTite consultation/call back,
so we can answer all your questions.
Scarless Face and Neck Lifts, Chin reduction with FaceTite!
A FaceTite treatment will return your skin to a tighter, more youthful position. Your treated area will be slimmer and smoother-looking, thanks to the safe, even elimination of unwanted tissue and the improved laxity of your skin. The procedure will also stimulate your own body’s collagen production. Due to the fact that collagen production occurs in the deep dermis, it will take roughly three to six weeks before you observe your skin has more volume and is better supported.
Any dissolved fat that was not removed during the procedure will be naturally eliminated from the body in the weeks following your FaceTite. This, combined with the healthier presence of collagen in your skin, means that the contour of your results will continue to improve for six months following your skin tightening treatment.
FaceTite, without leaving any scars, achieves impressive results comparable to a mini facelift, an invasive surgical procedure. The outcomes of your FaceTite will last up to 5 years!
When you come to Whole Health Weight Loss Institute for your FaceTite consultation, you will meet with Dr. Scott Perryman You will have an opportunity to discuss your expectations with them and ask any questions you may have about FaceTite.
The doctors will inform you of the procedure and how it can help you achieve your face contouring goals.
Dr. Perryman will then collect the appropriate information from you, including your medical and health history and perform a physical examination to determine if you would be a candidate for a FaceTite treatment.